Friday, November 24, 2006

0919881955

Dior Diorissimo

Thu 0919881955 SG


Designed by Christian Dior in 1956, now a famed classic. A romantic and carefree bouquet is composed around Christian Dior’s lucky flower and the emblem of Dior couture, lily of the valley. The fragrance is further softened with notes of jasmine, lilac and sandalwood. Diorissimo is a chance to indulge yourself in the soft, delightful scent of springtime. Classically feminine!



Years ago, I worked as a support tech at an ISP. Yes, a very geeky job (don't worry, I was pretty good at it), and the entire workplace was dominated by men. Since I was always in the back in the "tech lair" as we called it, I never bothered to wear makeup or wear anything especially dressy (jeans and t-shirts was - and is - my usual uniform). I wore some jewellery because I always wear rings and frequently wear earrings, but other than that, I was always pretty "butch" at work.

One day, though, I came to work wearing perfume (probably an Estée Lauder one like White Linen), just because I felt like it. A co-worker who was also a pretty good friend and who also happened to be a reasonably funny guy sniffed the air as I entered the tech lair and said in a slightly funny accent, "Somethin' smells kinda.... FLOWERY in here!"

No comments: