Sunday, November 19, 2006

Absolu - 6.7 oz Shower Cream

Absolu - 6.7 oz Shower Cream
by Rochas
for Women

only $13.98

megha kapoor said :
A modern and luminous fragrance. A timbered Eastern perfume, noble and generous
matter alliance, with the character envoutant and sensual. This perfume reveals the tempting woman without yoke, nor constraints. With to test absolutely. Note head: tangerine, break into leaf of fig tree Note heart: flower of Lily, orange flower, black pepper Basic note: cistus labdanum, balsam tolu, benzoin

megh josh said :

Thank you Rochas for showing me that oriental can be fresh at the same time. I have been searching for a scent like Absolu for the longest time, a scent which will be sensual but not too overpowering and sweet. A friend of mine called one of my favourite perfumes "an old ladies' perfume" and I was, like, she is so right. Maybe it's my age or a phase I'm going through but really strong spicy oriental scents that I like so much are starting to be too much for me. This one though is perfect, a perfect ten. At first it is a little aggressive (it's that darn orange) but as minutes go by, it becomes better and better. The middle note is all flowers with some pepper (i can't seem to find a perfume which DOESN'T have pepper in it). Anyway, it ends with something soft and ambery that is simply bewitching. The perfection for me is that, although bewitching, it remains clean and fresh at all times. You know how sometimes all orientals smell alike when they dry down to their base notes? Absolu is not like that, it gets better and better as time passes.

No comments: